Events at Action Edge Business Coaching
From customer workshops to complimentary seminars and lunch & learns for the public, our business training center holds over 100 events annually. The space is also available to rent pending availability.
Workplace Resilience, Burnout Prevention & Mental Wellness Foundations
February 2, 2023 @ 8:00 am - February 4, 2023 @ 5:00 pm$1995
The bedrock of our mindset essentials training for workplace success, Workplace Resilience, Burnout Prevention & Mental Wellness Foundations is set to take place over three (3) consecutive days in early 2023 at our Calgary training facility.
With the demand for employee’s mindset development training and resources ever-increasing among employers this mastery level course ensures students receive the knowledge, best practices, and tools to consistently and effectively govern their own mental wellness in the workplace regardless of external environments. Today’s employees are appreciative of this caliber of professional and external training, and perhaps more appreciative that it is delivered by an outside professional 3rd party.
Ask us for an official ‘Course Quote’ so you can apply for funding through the Canada Alberta Job Grant. Just provide us with the first and last names of the employees you wish to register in this training and we can send you a course quote you can submit to the government. Grant approval will see you reimbursed 66% of your spend.
This course was created for:
- small/medium sized business owners and their team members
- newly appointed managers and leaders
- individuals with high decision load and responsibility load in the workplace
- HR leaders looking to add to their tool-kit of best practices
- all employees
Upon course completion students will:
- Be able to find and engage an increased level of resilience to not only face challenges and overcome them, but learn from the challenges, and emerge stronger and wiser than before.
- Be equipped with a new set of tools to take care of their mental well-being, identify the warning signs of burnout, and have strategies to help prevent and recover from burnout.
- Master a number of practical and quick stress management techniques that can be integrated with ease within the workday to reset and come back to balance.
- Learn techniques to enhance their ability to respond versus react in stressful situations and in difficult conversations, which results in a more positive work culture and improved relationships in the workplace.
- Acquire practical resources to decrease feeling overwhelmed, overworked and depleted. Instead moving through the day in a flow state, feeling motivated, inspired and energized.
- Create their own personal work-life balance plan either for working at home, hybrid or at the office. The result is a highly productive and focused work day, balanced with clear breaks away from work for rest and recovery.
- Learn the skill set for mastering healthy habits using skill versus will power. This includes strategies to stick with healthy self-care habits on a daily basis.
- Receive a Certificate of Course Completion
Duration: 3 days (21 Hours)
Meals: Light breakfast and lunch provided each day
Capacity: 30 registrants max.
Instructor/Facilitator: Tracey Delfs
Platform: In Person
Module 1 – Resilience In The Workplace
What is resilience?
The 7 C’s of resilience
Resilience strategies at work
Creating a resilient mindset
Module 2 – Burnout Prevention
Understanding post-pandemic burnout and exhaustion
The Mental Health Continuum Model
Recognize the warning signs and how to prevent burnout
The impact of burnout in the workplace
Strategies to recover from burnout
Module 3 – Managing Workplace Stress & Overwhelm
Depletion to Renewal Grid – How stress impacts our physiology
Strategies to de-stress in 5 minutes or less at work.
Self-care strategies for mental wellness
Strategies to decrease stress among your team members
Module 4 – Work-Life Balance for enhanced Mental Wellness & Productivity
Work-life balance wheel exercise
Creating a work-life balance plan
How to create healthy habits and sticking with them
10 Challenges of working from home & overcoming them.
The 4 Pillars of Health